The Early Intervention Monitoring Program
The Early Intervention Monitoring Program, provided by the Vander Weele Group, LLC. and funded through the Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS), Bureau of Early Intervention, is designed to:
- Improve compliance with state and federal regulations in the delivery of Early Intervention services to infants and toddlers.
- Review the provision of direct services, billing procedures, and filing of required documentation.
- Check all Child and Family Connections (CFC) offices and credentialed/enrolled service providers to ensure appropriate service delivery.
- Assist families, CFC offices and Early Intervention service providers in addressing issues and resolving conflicts.
- Safeguard the rights of families to receive appropriate services and supports by investigating parent complaints regarding the appropriate billing of services.
"Investing in early childhood education is the single most important
education policy decision a government can make"
- Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker
4725 North Sheridan Road, Suite 1-S
Chicago, IL 60640